Hotel Manager (m/f/d)
Bold is for the spirited traveller. It’s for the dreamers and the darers, the adventurers and the audacious. It’s our go-to base for smart, simple residencies in lively quarters and big cities. A place to relax, reboot and gather new experiences for stories to tell. To turn this vision into reality, we are in search of a Hotel Manager (m/f/d) located in Munich.
As Hotel Manager (f/m/d) in Munich you’ll lead all everyday operations across two locations in town:
- As operational leader, you implement, improve, and monitor operating procedures
- You clear the path for smooth daily business with thought-through rosters, processes, and project management
- You are coach, mentor and trainer on-the-job so that each team member can tap into their full potential
- A professional and charming host, you are the eye and ear of our hotels, keeping your door open for feedback or an inspiring chat with our guests and colleagues
- You walk the talk by implementing our new brand’s spirit at all touch points, with ad-hoc feedback and hands-on improvements
- You are coordinating your team leads and equip them accordingly to run their departments successfully
- As a role model, you make sure that everyone on board is steering in the direction of our brands’ vision
- You always keep an eye on the market identifying potentials and chances for our hotel’s development and improvements in service
- You know how to boost our ratings and performance, and implement feedback accordingly
We are in search of a manager and a leader that understands the difference between the two:
- You have several years of experience in running a hotel, department or larger team within a hotel or comparable business
- Your appreciative and empowering leadership style has proven to be successful during your previous work experiences
- You know your way around the industry and bring along a deep understanding of the budget design hospitality
- Ideally you graduated in Hospitality or Tourism, but anything goes: Tell us how!
- Your intrinsic eagerness to inspire, create, improve and perform on a daily basis is your superpower
- Communication is your tool to captivate and motivate
- Your analytical mind-set and passion for sustainable solutions are high up on your skillset
- You know how to run a business to not only meet factual targets, but to make our vision tangible
Bold is changing and so is our vision. We are in the making of a diverse brand of modern accommodations without the hefty price tag. We see ourself more as a lifestyle rather than a hospitality brand. In case you are looking for a full load of chances to have an actual impact, then you should meet us:
- Various employee incentives and benefits
- Lots of space for your ideas
- Short decision-making processes
- A vision worth fighting for
GET IN TOUCH
If you are dying to get involved and create new things, on top of that you are a team player and you are looking for a job that will never get boring - we have to get to know each other! Over a good cup of coffee, we would be happy to tell you why working with us is fun, what we mean by team spirit and what opportunities you can expect from us. Please send us your application, quoting the reference 80210305, to: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.de - vielen Dank!