Fleet Public Health Officer (m/f/d)
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Our fleet will continue to grow in the coming years. Specialists and executive staff members have first-rate career opportunities with us.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
- Monitoring the correct implementation on board of all applicable Public Health standards and legal requirements including any associated documentation
- Performing Public Health training on board and supporting when required the compiling and updating of training material
- Develop the skills of on board managers and crew to deal with Public Health issues effectively
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of relevant Public Health procedures, records and documents as required
- Prepare reports of any audits, investigations, inspections and training activities undertaken and carry out the necessary follow-up actions needed in order to help maintain required Public Health standards
- Mentor and train newly appointed Public Health Officers onboard.
- Formal degree / Higher Certification in food-sanitation management from a recognized International institution and/or any relevant Environmental Health related degree, diploma or qualification including technical qualifications with Public Health elements (e.g. water safety, air system safety, pool & spa safety etc)
- Any other post graduate qualifications relevant to food safety, infectious disease control, pest management, Health and Safety or Public Health
- Previous experience in Public Health aspects onboard cruise ships would be beneficial
- Thorough knowledge of the CDC’s Vessel Sanitation Program is desirable
- Very good English skills as well as proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- High degree of service and quality orientation as well as a sense of responsibility, flexibility and ability to communicate effectively
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, ideally as an online application at www.aida.de/careers.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.de - vielen Dank!