Executive Housekeeper (m/w/d)
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Our fleet will continue to grow in the coming years. Specialists and executive staff members have first-rate career opportunities with us.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
- With the necessary attention to detail, you will assume the daily inspection of the cabins and all other rooms
- The instruction, training and checking of the international employees you are in charge of are also included in your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the acceptance, storage, and issue of work materials as well as for the processes in the on-board laundry
- In addition you will be responsible for ordering, checking and storing the uniforms for the housekeeping staff
- Ensuring excellent guest satisfaction and compliance with all safety and hygiene requirements
- You have professional education in the area of hotel management and verifiable job and/or management experience in the upscale hotel business
- You have experience in leading an international crew, ideally on cruise ships
- You have a business-fluent command of the English language, idealy good German language skills and well-founded knowledge of MS Office
- Your persuasive personality, your confident manner, loyalty and your sense of responsibility round out your profile
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, ideally as an online application at www.aida.de/careers.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.de - vielen Dank!