Community Host / Receptionist
Impact Hub Berlin is hiring two new Community Hosts (full-time or part-time). As a host, you'll join the team on the front row of running the new Impact Hub Berlin – a unique community and coworking space showcasing cutting edge circular construction and inclusive innovation. You'll play a key role in operating the largest European Impact Hub, and be at the heart of delivering the highest quality member experience.
As the first face members and guests see upon entering the space, you'll create the welcoming atmosphere in which members develop and grow their business and impact. The hosts we look for are people for whom hosting comes from the heart – always there for a chat, a helping hand or a great tip. People with a passion for hospitality and supporting others to achieve their goals. High adaptability and responsibility should come naturally to you.
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment where all members, guests and partners feel included at Impact Hub Berlin;
- Guaranteeing that every member, visitor and partner is greeted by and leaves with a smile;
- Answering and forwarding all incoming phone and email requests in a friendly and supportive manner, with the aim of achieving 'zero inbox' each day;
- Maintaining all space services that makes Impact Hub Berlin’s community and visitors happy (e.g. tidiness, printers, kitchen space, refreshments supply);
- Ensuring that events and room bookings run smoothly.
Your qualifications and skills
- Experience in hosting, office management or hospitality;
- English and German proficiency to easily handle requests in both languages (C-level);
- Ability to remain calm in busy environments and respond politely even in testing situations;
- Initiative, creativity and a flair for teamwork;
- An eye for detail and a hands-on mentality.
- The right to work in the EU, and based in Berlin.
What you can expect to learn in this position
- How to play a key role in a professional, service-oriented team;
- Hone your hosting and hospitality skills;
- To deal with very diverse requirements and tasks within a dynamic community;
- Build and contribute to best practice knowledge about sustainable, zero waste and eco-friendly facility management;
- Expand your communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time or part-time position (up to 40 hrs/week) starting as soon as possible in Berlin, Neukölln;
- Competitive remuneration according to knowledge and experience level;
- Purpose-driven work within the world’s largest network for impact innovation, with over 24,000 members and 100+ locations worldwide;
- Develop within a dynamic and growing team built around trust, collaboration, and courage;
- Access to our fully equipped coworking space in Berlin with refreshments, regular community meals, and events;
- A dedicated learning budget (500 EUR / 5 days at full-time employment) per year to spend on professional development, after the first year of employment.
Excited to create impact together?
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out our application form. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Impact Hub Berlin is committed to creating a diverse environment for employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.de - vielen Dank!